Sharing My World


Sunday, March 16, 2014

Smile Daily

Dear Ones~

Another card for the Mod Squad Challenge - Tag-Your It. This time I decided to make a fancy, frilly tag. Why not - tags come in all different shapes and sizes, right?

Here it is:

I love this sentiment and need to use it more. It says it all really. And I also love making those flowers, they seem to really add something to a card. Oh, and I just want to say that the colors are a little bright in the photo. They are much softer IRL. Don't know what's up with my camera.

Here are the supplies I used:
Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Ivory Card Stock
Colorbok Textured Soft Pastels Card Stock
Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8
My Favorite Things Die-namics Delicate Doilies
Gina K Designs Warm Cocoa and Passionate Pink Ink
Hot Off The Press (Paper Wishes) Simply Susan Stamp Set
McGill Petite Petals Punch
Martha Stewart Leaf
Butterfly Punch from my Stash
Stickles (of course)

That's it for now. It's bright and sunny here this morning, albeit a little cold. Make a great day - and think spring my friends.



8 comments:

  1. Another beauty, my friend! Love the dies you used with this. Your flowers really make the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! You know I love tags, but I love 'gussied' up tags all the more! ;) Colors are gorgeous, love the sponging too! I love that sentiment, and I have often have said that in my own life.....on a daily basis! :) Gorgeous delicate flowers...and those dies....what can I say other than, man I wish you lived next door! lol Thanks so much for playing along (again) in the Challenge I am hosting at the Mod Squad Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sharon, another beauty. Love the sentiment...how can you not smile when looking at this card??

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another beauty Judy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this! Wonderful sponging, adds alot to this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Mod Squad blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, I think that you passed up spring and landed in summer. Love your colors and your sentiment. I am smiling as I am drinking some wine. I don't do that too often, that is why I an not crafting at this point. Too dangerous! Hic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Judy! Love those dies, so delicate! Great sentiment and flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning fancy tag! Love those awesome colors as well! Wish I had more time to play, but putting things away as the next few weeks will be mostly busy cleaning and getting ready to have company! The season of entertaining is upon me soon! LOL

    ReplyDelete