Sharing My World


Monday, March 17, 2014

Best Wishes

Dear Ones~
Hope you had a lovely weekend. Can't believe it's Monday again and we have another week before us. What will it bring? Here's hoping only good things. Oh, and happy St. Paddy's Day!

My card for today was created for the Wednesday Sketch over at My Favorite Things.
Here's the sketch:
And here's my card:
I love this bright little card. It was just fun to make and I think it came together pretty well. I colored the image with Copics.

Here are the supplies I used:
Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Blue Raspberry Card Stock
Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Ivory Card Stock
Recollections Fleurs deJardin Paper Stack
Flourishes Lots of Thoughts Stamp Set
Clear Arts Stamp Set for the Greeting
         - it's a really old set and I couldn't find the name
Some of my Homemade Enamel Dots
MFT Die-namics Stitched Circle Stax
Copic Markers
Stickles

That's it for me today. Thanks for stopping by - and think spring my friends.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it, love it!!! The colors are so great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bright colors that you chose are the first thing that you notice, but the border on the diagonal and the coloring are so attractive.

    ReplyDelete