Sharing My World


Monday, January 27, 2014

New Friends

Hello Dear Ones~
This card is to be entered into Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge #255 - "In with the New", and also the My Favorite Things Get Sketchy Challenge #160. You have to scroll down quite a ways to see the sketch challenge, so here's a pic of the sketch.


Here's my card:

I have made lots of new friends online with my card making over the last year, and for that I am grateful. You guys mean a lot to me!!! That's the "In with the New" part of the Flourishes Challenge.

My card base is GKD Pure Luxury 120lb card stock in Cherry Red. Embossing folders are from Darice (Circle Interlock) and Cuttlebug, patterned papers are from Linen Closet by DCWV and Penny Lane by My Mind's Eye. Love these papers. The greeting is from a Flourishes Stamp Set called Friendship and Flowers.

Thanks for stopping by, and stay warm my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha, back at you! This card is so bright a cheery. Love your BG and all of the layers. So colorful! Take a look at my card for this challenge. We were thinking alike. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Judy! It is a super sketch to work with.

    ReplyDelete